Career transition services include outplacement programs and partner relocation. Employers who are managing change need a partner who can assist with complex transitions ranging from individuals to entire facilities. Some of the many ways we assist employers include:
- Planning assistance for your notification meeting(s) to include onsite assistance during notification.
- Training managers on delivering transition messages and overall best practices.
- Meeting with remaining employees who need reassurance and assistance working alongside those with a working notice.
- Crafting high-touch, high-tech outplacement programs that fit your budget and the needs.
- Arranging an outplacement program provider in another CPI partner community for those employees who are looking to relocate.
- Assisting your newly-located employees’ accompanying spouse or partner with assistance in the way of targeting a job search within our community.
Career transition programs include group workshops and individual full service programs. We can tailor our services to your budget and specific needs.